Due to COVID-19, Children’s Ministry looks very different. However, we are still doing what we can to reach and support families during this time. Please see below for what we are offering during this time:
- Children’s Ministry will end Facebook LIVE (only) Worship services on Sunday, June 14th.
- We will begin having in-person Children’s Worship at 11am every Sunday, starting on Father’s Day, June 21st.
- In order for your child to attend, they must preregister every week by Thursday night at 9pm.
- Preschool has a limit of 20 children and Tabernacle has a limit of 60 children.
- If you do not register, they will not be able to attend Children’s Worship on Sunday morning. However, they are more than welcome to attend the service with you.
- Here is the website to register your preschool child.
- Here is the website to register your elementary child.
- Every child will have their temperatures checked (contactless) before being allowed to enter their Children’s Worship space.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to service.
- Children will remain in their worship service the whole time (elementary kids will not start in the sanctuary and be dismissed like usual).
- Elementary kids will be using our brand new space, Kid Central! If you need help finding it, just follow the blue signs hanging from the ceiling.
- Completed K-5th Graders have a weekly Bible Study at Pastor Garrett’s house from 6-8pm.
We are currently in Phase 2 of reopening MPBC. Please refer back to this page for updates to see what our Kids Ministry is doing.
We love children here and are excited to partner with parents in building a strong spiritual foundation in the lives of your kids. From birth through Grade 5, we offer weekly programming that will support the entire family in a growing relationship with God. Throughout the year, there will be events that bring families together for adventures and experiences that will forever shape the way you see God and others in the world. This is the place you want to be for a life-giving, nurturing, and dynamic experience with God in the life of your family. Come and see…
Partnering with parents to lead children into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Formerly known as Sunday School, these discipleship classes are for Grades K-5 and focus on chronological Bible storytelling as the primary tool for developing spiritual formation in children.
When: Journey Groups meet on Sunday morning, during the 9:30 hour.
Kids worship for Grades K-5.
Kids start in Worship with their parents and are dismissed prior to the sermon. This dynamic gathering includes games, worship, creative arts, Bible teaching, and small groups. Tabernacle is fun, interactive, and high energy!
TeamKID is designed for Kids in Discipleship! It features Bible memory games and application of Bible truths, engaging missions videos and activities, and fun activity-based learning all while helping your kids grow to be more like Jesus.
When: Wednesday nights 6:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Family Style Dinner beginning at 5:30 p.m. Suggested donation of $3/person or $10/family.
Rise Leadership Team
If your child is in 4th-5th Grade, they have the opportunity to serve on our Rise Kids Leadership Team. We want these older kids to lead like Jesus and be a servant leader. All children are trained, given a preteen spiritual gifts test, and plugged into a leadership role according to their gifts. The different ways our preteens can lead are worship team, small group leader, sound booth, prayer warrior, game leader, greeting team, preschool, and skit host. There are 4 levels of leaderships and kids get promoted by attendance and serving. The different levels are helper, leader, champion, and ultimate champion. We want to take kids from discipleship, to leadership, to ownership. Monthly meetings are held after Journey Groups to help these kids grow in their leadership.
When: Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m, 11:00 a.m and Wednesday nights at 6:15 p.m
Rise Apprenticeship is a program for 1st-3rd Grade children looking for opportunities to serve. As the name states, this is an apprenticeship meant to help prepare kids to be a Rise Leader once they lead 4th Grade and also give them a heart to serve in the local church. An apprentice can serve in the following ways: Praise Team, Greeting Team, Prayer Warrior, Clean Up, and Preschool Ministry. Before a child can be an apprentice, they must sign the contract and fill out the application.
A girls discipleship group that meets every 1st Sunday of the month from 4-6pm. This ministry is led by Heather Oppel. Girls will have a time of fellowship, activities, and go through a girls Bible study together. Accompanied by a group of godly women, girls will learn what it means to be a woman of God and grow in their faith.
A boys discipleship ministry that meets every 1st Sunday of the month from 4-6pm. This ministry is led by Pastor Garrett. Boys will gather for a time of boy-friendly activities and a boys Bible study. A group of godly men will be there to point your boys to Jesus and show them what it means to be a man of God, while giving them opportunities to grow in their walk with the Lord.
H2O (His to Own)
H2O is our Preteen Ministry for 4th-5th graders. We meet every third Friday night of the month from 6-8:30 p.m. Each time we meet, we have a different theme for the night.
We have topical lessons that we discuss from the Bible every meeting. We then break into small groups for discussion. We highly recommend the kids bring a friend with them.
Please contact Pastor Garrett with any questions you have at email@example.com.
Join us as we pray through the month of July. Please click here to access our July prayer calendar.