This Week’s Bulletin
The join us at 9:30 or 11 am Sunday
Get more information & announcements with our weekly newsletter, The Pulse. Click Here to sign up, or for the latest issue.
Submit An Announcement
Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Please submit this form 2 weeks in advance of the expected publication date. Requests submitted later than 2 weeks may not be included in the bulletin.
- Announcements may be edited as needed for space limitations.*See note below
- Announcements will run a maximum of 3 weeks, unless otherwise approved.
- Please do not designate the office as a collection point for donated items; state clearly in your announcement where your collection point will be.
A note on announcement length:
I have had some questions about bulletin text length, so here are some word/character counts to give you a starting place:
- A short blurb (2 full lines) will be 24-28 words (140-150 characters WITH spaces; about the same as a classic tweet)
- A moderate announcement (4 full lines) will be 35-50 words (225-285 characters WITH spaces; about the same as a new, expanded tweet)
- A very long announcement (6 full lines) would be 60-70 words, or 360-430 characters WITH spaces).
Most announcements should be in the moderate-short range, please!