Incredible Faith: 2021 Kids’ Camp
Registrations open through July 25 (below).
There are no longer restrictions on the number of children who can sign-up for overnight camp!!
Location: Camp Kehukee
Days: Aug 9-13
Over Night Campers: (2nd-5th graders) Meet at church Monday at 8:00am; Bus will leave the parking lot at 8:30am sharp. Pickup kids at Camp Kehukee at 5:30pm on Friday for a family cookout, recap of the week, and awards presentation)
Day Campers: (K-1st graders) Drop off at church Monday at 8:00am (the bus will leave the parking lot at 8:30am sharp). Tuesday-Friday, drop off at 8:15am (the bus will leave at 8:30am sharp) Pick them back up at church @ 6pm Monday-Thursday. Friday, pick up at Camp Kehukee at 5:30pm for cookout, recap of the week and awards.
- Early Bird (pay nonrefundable $50 deposit by June 27th) $100/child
- Regular Ticket (pay nonrefundable $50 deposit after June 27th) $120/child
Theme: Incredible Faith
- What is included in the cost? For over night campers 5 days/4 nights of lodging, meals, camp t-shirt, and activities. For day campers transportation to and from Camp Kehukee each day, meals, camp t-shirt, and activities.
- May my child bring a friend? Yes! Your child may bring as many friends as they want but they must also register by the deadline.
- How do I register? Registration will be online at mpbclife.com/kidscamp beginning June 6.
- How do I pay? You will be able to pay on the website, app, cash, or check.
- Will there be a packing list? Yes, we will provide a list when the date gets closer.
- What will my child be doing during camp? Your child will have chapel sessions each day, go swimming (weather permitting), play plenty of games, activities on the lake, group competitions, small group discussions, personal quiet time with the Lord, and much more! We will also be bringing in extra activities from some of our favorite vendors.
- When is the deadline to register? July 25th
- May my child request a roommate? If your child is bringing a friend with them, they may request to share a room with them. You will find this request on your registration form. While we will try to honor requests, we cannot guarantee every request.
- May my child bring their cell phone? We do not recommend your child brings their phone, but if they do, it will be collected at camp. If your child needs to contact you, they can see their counselor to get their phone back for a few minutes or use their counselors’ phone. You will receive a list of our counselor’s phone numbers when you drop off your child.
- If a 2nd-5th grader does not want to stay over night, do they have to? No, but, once they have chosen to only be a day camper, they cannot change their mind because the rooms will be set. Also, K-1st graders can only be a day camper.
Still have questions? Contact Pastor Garrett at email@example.com or call/text him at 804-898-8795.