Days: September 3-5
Time:Meet at church at 4:30 pm; pickup kids at Camp Kehukee at 5:30 pm on Saturday (family cookout & awards presentation)
Where to meet:Mount Pleasant Baptist Church
- Register by August 16: $50/child
Theme: Camp Out: Discovering a Hunger for Jesus
- What is included in the cost? 3 days/2 nights of lodging, meals, retreat t-shirt, and activities.
- May my child bring a friend? Yes! Your child may bring as many friends as they want but they must also register by the deadline.
- How do I register? Go to mpbclife.com/H2O(scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the H2O Retreat Registration Form), or by picking up a paper form at the Elementary Welcome Desk.
- How do I pay?You can pay on the website, kiosk, app, cash, or check.
- Will there be a packing list?Yes, we will provide a list when the date gets closer.
- What will my child be doing during this retreat?Your child will have at least 1 chapel session a day, go swimming (weather depending), play plenty of games, activities on the lake, group competitions, small group discussions, personal quiet time with the Lord, and much more!
- When is the deadline to register? August 16th
- May my child request a roommate?If your child is bringing a friend with them, they may request to share a room with them. You will find this request on your registration form. There are 4 kids to a room.
- May my child bring their cell phone?We do not recommend your child brings their phone, but if they do, it will be collected at camp. If your child needs to contact you, they can see their counselor to get their phone back for a few minutes or use their counselors’ phone. You will receive a list of our counselor’s phone numbers when you drop off your child.
Still have questions? Contact Pastor Garrett at email@example.com call/text him at 804-898-8795.