What will take place on Sunday, September 2
9:00 am (note time change) Traditional
11:00 am Contemporary
- All classes will meet according to regular schedule.
- This will also be Promotion Sunday for youth and children’s classes.
- Beginning at 11:45 am in a tent on the soccer field
- Menu: catered lunch of pulled pork and chicken BBQ, hot dogs for children, sides and dessert
- Fansand a 24′ bathroom trailer will be on-site for comfort and convenience
- Cooling fans and a 24’ bathroom trailer will be provided on-site for comfort and convenience.
- Haven’t RSVPed? Don’t let that stop you! Please contact Brenda Story, Invitation Committee (804) 243-0216 (call or text) to let us know you’re coming or if you have questions.
PARKING & SHUTTLES
- Additional parking will be available at the Vocational School (Conduit Road) and the Colonial Heights Public Library
- Shuttleswill run from the Vocational School lot to the church beginning at 8:30 am.
- For those needing transportation, post-service shuttles will make loops from the church to the luncheon site beginning at 11:40 am, then from Yacht Basin entrance after 11 am service. The handicapped bus will pick up on the Conduit Road entrance (by the elevator); the larger buses will pick up physically capable individuals at the Yacht Basin Drive entrance (across from the library).
- Return shuttles will begin at 2 pm. All buses will make as many trips as necessary.
- If you are able, please consider an off-site spot for the sake of guests and those with greater needs.
- On-site site spots will be available on a first-come, first serve basis. Spots will be reserved for our special guests and handicap parking for those with appropriate plates or mirror tags.
- Event will take place RAIN OR SHINE, and officially ends at 3 pm.
- Please help us be good neighbors and citizens, leaving the area cleaner than we found it. Volunteers for various positions are still needed, Contact Marty Lastovica at (804) 520-4416 with any questions.
Thank you and please be in prayer as we prepare!